Sunday 28 September 2014

Paris in the Sun


The weather is changing. 

The season changes from day to day.  I don't know what to think of it, personally.  

One day we have an Indian summer, the next, a Scottish winter.  Extreme changes.  Frightening, but exciting at the same time.  You never know what you're going to get.  


We go running from time to time.





I made my cousin sprint sometimes, just because I knew she needed the challenge.  All of a sudden I'd go:

"RUN GO GO GO!" And she'd go.  She'd sprint real fast. 

And then we passed a pastry chef who was making beautiful caramel covered chou in one of the restaurant kitchens. 


And we had a post run lunch consisting of a savoury cake I'd made with olives and sun dried tomatoes.  If you sprinkle the cake with parmesan it makes it extra crunchy!



As well as crushed carrots, grilled peppers with feta.  If you place the peppers under a hot grill for a few minutes then, sprinkle with feta and olive oil.  



The next day we had a thai lunch, consisting of soup, spring rolls, pad thai.  Aren't days off so much fun?



We toured Chinese bakeries and supermarkets in the 13eme.  It's a great place to do a food shop.  Especially if you want super large apples!



I think I'm the only one who thinks this apple is pretty impressive. 




All photos taken by Abigail Scheuer

No comments:

Post a Comment